Guaranteed Services: Your satisfaction is guaranteed! If you are not completely satisfied with our services, you may request a free additional session, within 30 days of your project completion. This session will be used to address and alleviate any concerns you may have.
Time Estimates: Time estimates are NOT guaranteed and are not typically provided. Many variables can affect the time required, including whether any work will be done between sessions, the condition and size of the space to be organized, your individual goals, interruptions that require your attention (telephone, children, pets, etc.), your need for breaks and how quickly you make sorting and purging decisions.
Deposit required for pay as you go sessions: A deposit of $200 is required for pay as you go organizing sessions. Session dates may be reserved upon receipt of your deposit The deposit will be applied toward your last session and/or any other fees incurred, as defined below. Mail your check to Donna Dubinsky, Esq at 5216 Horizon Cove, Lakewood Ranch, F.L. 34211 OR pay by credit card here http://simplyorderly.com/payment/
Prepaid packages: 12 or more prepaid hours are offered at discounted rates and do not require a deposit. For details and payment, visit http://simplyorderly.com/payment/
Prepaid packages expire 1 (one) year from the date of purchase.
- Length: There is a 3 hour minimum for hands on organizing sessions. Less than 3 hours will not yield sufficient results. Morning, afternoon and full day sessions are available.
- Payment: Where advance payment has not been made, payment is due at the conclusion of each session. We accept cash, credit card, check or money order. $35 will be charged for checks returned for insufficient funds.
- Fees: Hourly rates for pay as you go sessions are $70 per hour. Prepaid session hours are billed as follows: $70 per hour for 1-11 hours, $65 per hour for 12-23 hours and $60 per hour for 24+ hours. A surcharge of $10 per hour will be charged for weekend session hours (Friday 5pm – Sunday)
- Cancellation: One hour will be charged for cancellations made with less than 48 hours notice.
- No shows: After a 15 minute grace period, 2 hours will be charged if you are not present for our scheduled session.
- Confirmation of appointment: Reminders for upcoming appointments are not routinely provided.
- Disposal of documents and personal effects: Although information and recommendations on what to keep or discard may be provided, the final decision is ultimately yours. You are responsible for any loss resulting from discarding records or personal effects. When in doubt, consult your attorney, financial advisor or CPA.
- Smoking: Kindly refrain from smoking in the area in which we are working.
- Breaks: Our sessions can be physically and mentally draining. Breaks will be taken as you need them.
- Interruptions: Kindly make arrangements for childcare, handling incoming phone calls and redirecting visitors, so we may efficiently use our session time, with minimal interruptions.
- Animals: Kindly contain house pets during sessions.
- Working with children: An adult over 21 must be home, when working with children under 18.
- Other residents: We will not handle the belongings of other residents, without their consent.
- Photos: Photos will not be taken, without your permission. It is recommended that before and after photos be taken, to demonstrate our progress and serve as continued motivation.
- Travel: Travel to and from your location is complimentary up to 60 minutes round trip. Hourly fees will be incurred for additional travel time.
- Supplies: You are responsible to pay for any supplies we provide or which are purchased on your behalf, at your request.
- Time spent outside of sessions: Our hourly rate will be applied for time spent outside of sessions and at your request, including shopping for supplies, research, transporting and delivering your items, speaking to contractors, etc.
- Paper Shredding: You are responsible for charges incurred for the shredding of your documents.
- Donations: Unless otherwise agreed, donations will be made to the charity of our choosing. Tax receipts will be requested, but are not guaranteed.
- Confidentiality: Client information, both business and personal, is strictly confidential. As members of the National Association of Professional Organizers, we adhere to its Code of Ethics.
Client signature Organizer Signature